Interested in a little fun to kick-off this hockey season? Well, you're in luck! Stop by the Clinton Arena - Saturday, September 7th, 11am - 5pm!
We have several fun filled activities planned for players and their families to enjoy, such as:
- Dunk Tank - Dunk your favorite coach (or not so favorite)!
- Mechanical Bull - Who can hold on the longest?!
- Clock Your Shot - Who will have bragging rights in the locker room this year for the hardest shot?
We have also arranged for a few other beneficial activities:
- Used Equipment Giveaway! - Want to get rid of old equipment? Need new equipment? Great! Clean out your clutter and make a donation, or if you're in need of something, check out our inventory before you buy.
- National Hockey League Player Association (NHLPA) - We will be sizing individuals for new equipment that is being donated by the NHLPA. It is limited to 20 members and certain qualifications need to be met. Details will be present onsite. If you have a child who is interested in playing hockey but something has been holding you back, now is the time to come talk to us!
As more details and activities become available we'll be sure to share them with you. For now, just add "Registration Day" to your calendars and plan on coming out on Saturday, September 7, 2019 between 11 AM - 5PM.
As always, if you have availability to volunteer we can always use the help. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can't wait to see you and your player there!