Dear CCYHA Members,
It's GO time folks! The start of the season has finally arrived and we know you and your player are as excited as we are!
We very much look forward to the resumption of competitive play and a return to our regular season. More than anything, we are beyond grateful to be back together.
What you need to know:
- Our season begins bright and early this Saturday, September 25
- Team tryouts for levels Squirts through Bantams will begin Monday, September 27
- LTS/LTP begin October 2 & 3 respectively
- Jersey/Sock orders are due no later than September 30. Order here
- The Clinton Arena has prohibited off ice training in the warming area on the second floor
- Spectators are allowed inside the arena
- Masks are not required of fully vaccinated adults
- Players are not required to wear masks
- Lastly, our calendar has been updated. To view only your team's schedule, open the "tags" option at the bottom of the page, then select the appropriate option. We have also provided a helpful video tutorial located on the homepage of our website
While the COVID-19 public health crisis continues, we remain optimistic that our dedicated players and volunteers will endure whatever lies ahead.
As always, we encourage you to reach out with any questions or concerns.
Brittany Fuller Evans
Clinton Comets Youth Hockey Association